Creating KLH UK's brand, website and marketing collateral
KLH UK, a specialist sub-contractor of cross-laminated timber design, supply and installation, was trying to forge its own identity separate from its parent company and specifically targeted at the UK construction market. The company had no marketing plan or brand development experience and very little consistent marketing and communications collateral. From 2009 to 2012 Nicola worked with the Directors to create a unique brand identity specifically targeted at the UK design and construction industry; created a suite of consistent and branded marketing materials (on & off line); developed all the key messaging and marketing communications; produced and maintained a strategic marketing plan; managed all marketing and PR campaigns; undertook all events management and worked with the enquiries and business development team to increase new business opportunities by over 50%.
- Developed and implemented the company’s marketing plan - strategy, objectives and activities - to successfully achieve the business goals and growth plan.
- Successfully delivered and launched the company’s new brand identity.
- Developed and managed the company’s new website and all marketing and sales material (on and off line).
- Development of the company’s tone of voice and style of language to match the brand values and key messages.
- Creation of all key messaging, technical, project and company content.
- Strategic and tactical management and implementation of all educational initiatives and CPD’s to increase enquiries by 55% in year one and 35% in year two.