Delivering Austin-Smith:Lord's strategic marketing plans
Austin-Smith:Lord (A-S:L) is a UK based multi-disciplinary Practice with offices throughout the UK. Nicola created and delivered A-S:L's marketing plans between 2002 and 2008 in support of the Practice's business plan. Areas of responsibility included providing strategic advice to the Partners; undertaking strategic planning and market research; delivering promotional campaigns and communications activities and managing a marketing team of six people based in regional offices.
- Developing and delivering the Practice's marketing plan - strategy, objectives and activities - to successfully achieve A-S:L's goals and growth.
- Researching and exploiting opportunities through all mediums to educate, inform and sell the Practice, this included generating brand awareness through exhibitions, events, awards, direct marketing, website and networking.
- Managing and developing a new website for the Practice.
- Providing and managing the marketing structure and procedures to assist each office in exceeding sales target in 2006/07 and 2007/08.
- Developing, standardising and maintaining brand guidelines for the Practice across all literature and acting as the brand guardian.
- Managing and developing a centralised customer relationship management (CRM) system for the Practice.